_______________________________________________________

Monday, September 17, 2012

Chaos, in my head.

Okay here's the thing. My life now is totally changed. What I expect when I was in high school were not even close to this! This is completely out of the picture. But nahh, who I'm gonna put the blame of? Nobody. This is what we called TAKDIR. Eventho I was hoping for something else, but well, Dia Maha Mengetahui. But, how far would this story go?

With this life, ahh I don't know.. Its all went well, I was a happy girl. Then this another girl came and ruined everything. I don't know if she is the bad guy or, is it me?? He has explained all to me but, it's still not clear as I want. But I hate to hear more. It's cut me into pieces. I don't want him to be a heartbreaker by hurt too many hearts back there, but, what about mine? Yeah, this is the problem with me. I care too much abt others, then what left for myself?

Livin with all of this mess, made me think. Is she the 'jodoh' for him? Bcs hm, all the years they know each other, on off on off, but lastly when there's anything happens, she's the one he'll looking for. Same goes to her, I guess. So I think, it's not me. But he said nothing of what I think!

What I want is, they'll settle down all their business as soon as possible. But urgh that one more thing, I can't believe yang kat luar sana tu ada lagi orang yg amalkan cara tentukan jodoh macam tu! For that one reason, all the things went mess up! That's totally pissed me off. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's annoyed me to the max!!

So nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yeah, it's such a chaos inside of my head. I don't even know what to think, and do's, it's all pushing me to die instead. But I won't let this kinda shit bring me down. I just need to not give a single fuck.
Am I? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: