_______________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

last dayy :'|

*act ny yesterday punya cerita . but ta sempat nak update . so , lets begin 
.
16 Nov 2010
 today might be the day that some of teenagers waitin for . the last day of school life . thinking that no more shitty days in school , listen to wtf all the teachers bubling about . and the stringy things they have to think , and scared+worried to show their parents their exam results . yea its sucks doh . I know .
BUT  
 It also might be the day that the most unwanted by some teens . they gotta ends their school life . no more hanging with great and not-so great friends in class , went to canteen , ate together , shared meals and drinks . tawaf satu sch . skip classes , make joke of each other , teasee with some sort-of silly teacher . what else ? hmm of course did happened some misunderstood situation . but nahh , it does happens anywhere . yet again of teens life in school with friend+ship . fosho it happens . plus with the dramas and whatsoever . haha . eventho some of the memories were hell sucks , but atleast it left us some experience right ? I dont regret of that , maybe .

 OMA . Im hard to believe that my school life gonna end ! seriously dude , I hate this feeling . ohhaa I missed alot of things , chance , opportunity that I should done in The time . I do regret of that . Im not use wisely time that given . how I wish I can turn the time HAHA KLISE LA DO . but i meant it .
FRIENDS , I do love you and gonna miss you guys . We will meet next time , hope so :) but I know it will never gonna be the same like before .
Dayah , Dylaa , Featy , Suaa , Hazim , Pdah , Ecah , Syera , Anis , Aida , Nisya
 best gilaa dpt kawan dn koranggg . byk kenangan kita kan ? thankyouu sbb jadi kawan aku wehh . ILY <3

Alias , In , Yen , Wan , Sarad , Cdek , Hazril , Z.Ning , Banu , Mila , Arun , YeeLing , MayHAn , SuNee , WeeMin , WenJun , KeongHan , MunKeat , Hafiz , Irfan , Zafa
 nice to know you guysss . best classmates :)

Jue , Fara , Ena , MimiS , MimiB , Leha , Amal
 even kita baru2 nak rapat but im glad to have you as great friends ohh ily lahh :D


 what an Aww-some moments we had . I'll never forget this . and I know we're aww-something , and gonna pay back that later :)

Saranghae cinguu ~ <3

1 comment:

noorfatehaismail , featyy said...

leyaa :') terharu doe , aku suke kau updates pasal ni :)